Consultancy by co-creation
Is a project, change or process not going as planned? I will meet with your team to find a solution they can be totally on board with, even long after I’ve left.
Recognise any of these situations?
- Your project is not going as planned. Results are not materialising, relationships with suppliers are strained, costs are skyrocketing and there is no end in sight.
- You want to restructure your organisation from scratch but you’re not making any progress. Or maybe you’ve already achieved what you set out to do but your staff are struggling.
- Efficiency is down because employees are not familiar with processes or do not understand why these are important. They are giving up and doing things their way.
Here’s what I can do for you
- I can get your project back on track and running smoothly again. By fostering a genuine project culture, I can ensure you complete future projects successfully through steering groups and with adequate autonomy for project managers.
- I can ensure the methods your organisation uses are professional, tailored to your business needs and fully consistent with your philosophy and the maturity of those involved, for years to come.
- I can boost your efficiency by ensuring your staff know what they’re working towards and by involving them in shaping new processes – even they will be on the constant lookout for ways to boost productivity.
The crux of the matter
No matter whether it’s a project, change or process you need help with, I approach the issue in a holistic, people-oriented and results-focused way. By involving your employees in finding a solution, I ensure they’ll support it now and in the future.
I build on the resources you already have and always tailor methods such as PRINCE2®, PMP®, MSP® or ADKAR® specifically to your organisation. I interact with your staff on the same level, ask the right questions and always do so with your strategy in mind. But don’t just take my word for it, read what some of my clients have to say.